Wednesday, September 24, 2008

COME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME,STAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO...

reasons that i am doing this:
-to stop babbling about the dozen projects that i always have,and to record any mistakes,success,bad ideas...
-to stop taking up space in my personal blog,that is largely unread...
-to feel like i'm 'doing something,anything.'

reasons that you should continue reading:
-you like me
-you care about or are interested in reading about troubleshooting various project-y-type things that one who has not grown up rurally,but now lives in the middle of nowhere, finds herself doing.
-you like cats
-learning is fun...?

you should:
-introduce yourself,or let me know if you read this,so there is the possibility of networking,or sharing ideas or whatever.
-give me feedback. i can take criticism. i'm a pretty big douchebag as well. we can all be stupid hippies and grow together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dawn!

I like that you're doing this.

Inspiring!